The 2012 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC), which will take place July 8-12 in Toronto, Canada, is almost here and this year’s conference is filled with an incredible agenda, including keynotes from Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer and Kirill Tatarinov, President, Microsoft Business Solutions (Dynamics).
Here are a few Microsoft Dynamics CRM Breakout Sessions to check out:
- Monday July 9; 1:30pm EST – DYNVK – Value Keynote: Microsoft Dynamics: Give Your Everything
- Monday July 9; 3:00pm EST – DYN20i – Interactive Discussion: What to Do and What to Avoid When Selling Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online to Larger Companies
- Monday July 9; 4:30pm EST – DYN19 – Breakout Session: Power of Possibilities with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Tuesday, July 10; 3:30pm EST – DYN10 – Breakout Session: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Channel Announcement Deep Dive
- Tuesday, July 10; 5:00pm EST – DYN18 – Breakout Session: Microsoft Office 365 + Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online: Taking Advantage of the Cloud Opportunity for Productivity
Search “Dynamics CRM” in the session catalog to see a full list of Microsoft Dynamics CRM related sessions.
Registered attendees will also be able to network with partners before, during and after the event via WPC Connect and in person at partner-to-partner speed-networking events.
Attendees should check out the Conference Guide (PDF) now to make the most of this great event and maximize opportunities for networking.
Bookmark this mobile site on your smart phone for information at your fingertips http://aka.ms/WPCMobile